The National Association of Real Estate Brokers (NAREB) is convening our 71st Annual Convention, July 24 – 29, 2018 at the Hilton Atlanta Hotel, 255 Courtland Street, NE, Atlanta, GA 30303. NAREB, the nation’s oldest, minority professional real estate trade association was founded in Tampa in 1947. Our mission “Democracy in Housing” has been our motto for seventy years.
Our Convention theme, “Building Black Wealth Through Homeownership” aptly conveys our mission to maintain constant vigilance and active advocacy as public policy is shaped and laws promulgated at local, county, state and federal levels. REALTISTS, financial services executives, government officials, and homeownership advocates from across the country will gather together at the Convention to work to keep the American dream of homeownership on the nation’s front burner. We will also pause to Commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the Fair Housing Act.
- A four-day, power-packed experience | Engaging plenary discussions, informative panels, access to notable speakers, much more.
- Masterclasses + Sessions | Enterprising workshops, Chapter-in-the Box and roundtables.
- An array of exciting meal gatherings and imaginative fireside chat settings that spark conversation.
- Leisure activities | Parade of States, Networking events, etc.
- Youth Academy – Ages 9-18 years old. Fun packed activites, educational sessions
- “Community Wealth Building Day” at the Changing A Generation Full Gospel Baptist Church, Bishop Paul S. Morton, Pastor
Who Should Attend?
- Brokers, Agents, Developers, Property Managers
- Finance, banking, mortgage and insurance Executives and emerging leaders
- Industry consultants and engineers
- Media professionals
- Faith, community, governmental and elected leaders
- Housing and trade association leaders and professionals
- Other industry professionals seeking to expand upon their change management leadership
Whether you are a skilled leader or an emerging leader, there will be something for everyone!
July 24-29, 2018